There was an error in this gadget

Pages

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Rambled

The Rambler

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
One girl, so many things to say. So I got myself an outlet.

Followers

Shoeperwoman Challenge

Red Pump Project

The Red Pump Project

Quien cocina aquí:

My Photo
Zoe G.
One girl, so many things to say. So I got myself an outlet.
View my complete profile

Archivo del Blog

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thoughts on Thursdays


When in doubt, make a fool of yourself.  There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth.  So what the hell, leap.  ~Cynthia Heimel

0 Rambling Replies:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©