There was an error in this gadget

Pages

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Rambled

The Rambler

My photo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
One girl, so many things to say. So I got myself an outlet.

Followers

Shoeperwoman Challenge

Red Pump Project

The Red Pump Project

Quien cocina aquí:

My Photo
Zoe G.
One girl, so many things to say. So I got myself an outlet.
View my complete profile

Archivo del Blog

Configure your calendar archive widget - Edit archive widget - Flat List - Newest first - Choose any Month/Year Format

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thoughts on Thursdays

Never be ashamed! There's some who'll hold it against you, but they're not worth bothering with. ~Hagrid Sr. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling

1 Rambling Replies:

Bonnibella said...

One of my favorite series from the Harry Potter collection.

Thanks for stooping by my blog! Capogiro is one the best gelato I ever had, it's unique how the clean the flavors are. I am hoping to return to Philly for a few days in May, would love to hear your favorite places.

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©